To increase the opportunities of commercialization toward trade and final consumer is crucial to achieve success in tourism development programmes.
This is the area of the operational marketing: it deals with planning and management of innovative programmes and tools to promote destinations, companies, products and to find new sales channels, to stimulate contacts and ease sales.
We can help to identify targets, to select the most convenient mix of channels, to realize successful events to involve intermediaries, prescriptors and final consumers. To support all the actions, Econstat takes advantage from its internal data base: more than 4000 international actors operating in tourism trade classified per areas of specialization.
- Organisation and technical assistance to presentations, promotional events, workshops, tourism trade exchanges, fairs, road shows
- Assistance and fine tuning of commercial offers according to the different markets
- Identification and involvement of tourism trade: Tour Operators, travel agents, PCOs, MPs, Incentive Houses
- Coordination for realizing promotional actions and tools toward B2B and B2C
- PR toward press, press trips and dissemination of promotional material
- Identification of partners for co-marketing actions (advertisement campaigns, events, etc.).
- Training programmes on specific issues related to sales and markets addressed to local suppliers.
- Technical assistance to the development of DMS and e-commerce platforms for the integrated information management through new technologies.
- Romagna Visit Card: design, implementation and management of the tourist card for the promotion of the Romagna area and to create the network of operators and resources attractions (in partnership with Integra Solutions).
- Presentations, events abroad (Germany and Holland) and a tourism exchange for the comercialization of the birdwatching produtc in naturalistic areas of Emilia Romagna.
- Organization of workshops between Tuscany operators and foreign tour operators within international tourism fairs (WTM London 3 editions; ITB Berlin 2 editions). Realization of media presentation to the trade on tourism products in Tuscany ("Food & Wine" and "Culture & Art").
- Coordination and implementation of marketing activities for the promotion of Daunia Mountains (Apulia).
- Implementation of marketing activities and technical assistance to the promotional initiatives of the Sulcis Iglesiente District (Sardinia).
- Coordination and implementation of marketing activities for the promotion of Taormina Etna District (Sicily).
- Operational implementation and technical assistance to the marketing initiatives of the Regional Park Sirente Velino (Abruzzo).
- Consultancy to the realisation of a tourism e-commerce platform, Visit Emilia Romagna, at regional level.
- Implementation of marketing activities and promotional tools to launch an internationl cultural route of the of the Romanesque in Europe.
- Initiatives to promote tourism of the area to the Russian market.
- E-Country: Coordination of operational marketing actions for the launch of an e-commerce platform for tourism and traditional food products in rural areas.
- Design and organisation of promotional events for Friuli Venezia Giulia region.
- Organization of Golfin' Italy Tourism Exchange dedicated to golf tourism.
- Initiative in foreign markets to promote tourism incentive to Emilia Romagna.
- Conception and full organisation of a "Food&Wine Tourism Exchange", CIBUS TOUR, within the fair of Parma (some editions).
- Conception and full organisation of the "Vacanza Attiva" exchange dedicated to the active and sport tourism in in Emilia Romagna.
- Conception and full organisation of the BUY Lignano tourism exchange (some editions).
- Coordination to the realisation of promotional tools and events for a mountain area (Pordenone - Friuli Venezia Giulia).
- SELL "Art Cities in New York" within the programme Bologna 2000 European City of Culture
- Conception and full organisation of a programme (Buy Emilia Romagna Exchange + educational tours) to support the development of tourism supply toward intrernational trade, from 1996 to 2006
- Realisation of promotional tools and event for Carnia (Friuli Venezia Giulia).
- Realization of roadshows abroad to promote the Literary Park of Vesuvius (Campania).
- Technical assistance and permanent coordination of promotion and sales actions of a consortium of tourism operators in Bologna.
- Coordination actions for the realisation of promotional tools for a hotel group (Bologna Art Hotels).
- Technical assistance and tutoring to the marketing and start-up of new sailing charter companies.
- Consulting and technical assistance to the organisation of a fair dedicated to the mountains (Verde Montagna Viva) for the fair of Udine (Friuli Venezia Giulia).
- Province of Carbonia Iglesias
- Province of Ravenna
- Province of Napoli
- Province of Modena
- Mountain District of Meridional Dauni Mountains
- Regional Natural Park Sirente Velino
- Ministry for Infrastructures of the Land of Saxony-Anhalt
- Toscana Promozione Tourism & Promotional Regional Board
- Chamber of Commerce of Udine
- Tourism & Promotional Regional Board APT Servizi Emilia Romagna
- Tourism & Promotional Regional Board APT Carnia
- Tourism & Promotional Regional Board APT Friuli Venezia Giulia
- Confcommercio Emilia Romagna Category Association
- GAL Delta 2000
- GAL L'Altra Romagna
- GAL Montagna Leader
- Sviluppo Italia Public Agency for Southern Areas Development
- Sviluppo Taormina Etna Public Agency for Taormina Etna Development
- Unione di Prodotto Città d'Arte dell'Emilia Romagna Agency for promotion of the art cities product in ER
- Fair of Udine
- Fair of Parma
- Malpensa Fair
- Lignano nel Terzo Millennio Association
- Bologna Art Hotels - Hotel group
- Ospitalità a Bologna consortia
- Innova Hotel
PROJECTS ON STRUCTURAL FUNDS (examples):
- Get local (PIT 10 Puglia)
- Transromanica (CADSES)
- Via Iulia Augusta (INTERREG Italia-Austria)
- Obiettivo 5b