Home » Strategies
In the framework of an always increasing competitive scenario, destinations and tourism companies must have clear mid-term development strategies.
We work with advanced tools to understand the real potentials, plan effective market and product strategies, and give a concrete growth opportunity to our clients.
- SWOT Analysis and Strategic Agenda for the Change
- Development strategies
- Identification of qualitative and quantitative goals of growth, through simulation scenarios
- Strategic positioning
- Analysis and strategies of portfolio products
- Commercialisation strategies: communication and sales
- Enhancement of competitive and sustainable advantage for the company/the product/the destination
- Organisational and marketing information system strategie
- Strategic guidelines for the tourism in Bologna city (2014 e 2009).
- Long term strategy for the tourism development of Oman (participation in an international working group organized by THR - Spain - leadership of the project).
- Tourism marketing plan for Toscana region.
- Tourism strategic and development plan for the Municipality of Castrocaro terme and Terra del Sole (Emilia Romagna).
- Three-year Tourism Plan 2008-2010 for Liguria region.
- Three-year Marketing Plan and tourims development for Sulcis-Iglesiente area (Sardegna).
- Strategic guidelines for tourism marketing for Taormina-Etna District (Sicilia).
- Tourism strategic and development plan for Gargano area (Puglia).
- Three-year Tourism Plan (2010-2012, 2006-2008, 2000-2002) and Mid-term Tourism Strategy Plan (1997-2002) for Abruzzo region.
- Tourism strategic plan for Natural Park Sirente Velino (Abruzzo region).
- Strategic guidelines for local (in the area of Tisza river) tourism development of a high environmental value transborder area among Ucraina and Hungary (in partnership with GAL Delta 2000)
- Tourism strategic and development plan (1997 and 2001) for Carnia (Friuli Venezia Giulia region).
- Tourism Promotional plan for the town of Catania.
- Strategic guidelines for tourism development of the area of Alto Vicentino (in partnership with ISCOM Group).
- Strategic guidelines for tourism development for the inland protected areas of Marche region.
- Tourism strategic development plan for a Mountain Area - Comunità Montana Alto Tirreno (Praia a mare, Scalea).
- Tourism strategic development plan for the 4th and 5th Mountain district in Friuli Venezia Giulia region.
- Tourism strategic and development plan for the Province of Vibo Valentia.
- Tourism development plan for Po Delta.
- Tourism Strategic Plan for the Republic of Slovenia.
- Development strategy for Best Wester Italia.
- Development strategy for a hotel group in Bologna.
- Development strategy for a hospitality consortium in Lignano Sabbiadoro.
- Development strategy for a slovenian holding in the wellness-spa business.
- European Union
- Ministry for Tourism of Slovenia
- Region of Abruzzo
- Region of Liguria
- Region of Campania
- Region of Marche
- Province of Carbonia Iglesias
- Province of Vibo Valentia
- Mountain District of Alto Tirreno Cosentino
- Mountain District of Gargano
- IV and V Mountain Distric Friuli Venezia Giulia
- Municipality of Bologna
- Municipality of Cervinia-Valtournanche
- Municipality of Castrocaro Terme and Terra del Sole
- Municipality of Grosseto
- Municipality of Catania
- Sirente-Velino Regional Natural Park
Promotion and Developlment Agencies:
- Tourism & Promotional Regional Board Toscana promozione
- Tourism & Promotional Regional Board APT Carnia
- GAL Delta 2000
- GAL Montagna Leader
- Sviluppo Taormina Etna
- Best Western Italia Hotel Group
- LTL Lignano Sabbiadoro hospitality consortia
- Ospitalità a Bologna hospitality consortia
- ASCOM Bologna category association
- CIT Compagnia Italiana Turismo (tour operator)
- KRKA Health Resorts
PROJECTS ON STRUCTURAL FUNDS (examples):
- Wetlands and Rivers (TACIS)